After signing up, you will receive an email with all the info you need to get you started.
6+ FREE hours of student engagement without any extra work
For STEM Clubs and Key Stage 3 Students (ages 11+)
Start delivering exiting projects in your school’s STEM Club or directly in your curriculum. Get the basics of 3D design and Python coding at no cost.
Projects have been created in collaboration with teachers and industry partners to ensure high quality pedagogy and the latest insights into the world of work.
- Laptops / PCs – that’s it.
Rock Paper Scissors [2 -3 hours]
- 🐍 Describe what Python is and why it’s useful.
- 📝 Create a list and store it in a variable.
- 🖥 Describe how ‘while‘ loops are different from ‘for‘ loops.
- 🚥 Use conditional ‘if‘ statements.
- 🎰 Generate random play options for the computer.
- 📊 Write code to create computer-user interaction.
- 🎮 Create a ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ game.
Keychain Design [2 -3 hours]
- ♻️ Describe how designers solve challenges using the Design Cycle.
- 📐 Understand the importance of sketches and CAD tools when designing products.
- 🧱 Apply basic functions in TinkerCAD.
- 📝 Follow design instructions to replicate 2 different keychain models.
- 👨🎨 Create your very own keychain model.
- Free Forever!
- Engaging education: deliver parts of the Computing and Design & Technology curriculum in a way that gets students excited to keep learning.
- Save time: lesson plans and curriculum links included, making it easy to integrate projects in your scheme of work.
- Flexible delivery: our platform allows for remote or in-person delivery, as well as instructor-based or self-paced.
- Accessible: projects can be used by teachers with no prior coding, design, or STEAM experience.
Platform Features & Elements
- Classroom management tools
- Automatic assessments
- 1x 3D design project
- 1x Python coding project
- Lesson plans
- Curriculum links
- Careers spotlights
- Certificates and badges
- Quizzes and assessments
- 3D models
- Code libraries and snippets