250+ hours of student engagement without any extra work
For STEM Clubs and Key Stage 3 Students (ages 11+)
Become your students’ favourite teacher and engage learners with creative STEM projects that combine curriculum knowledge with 21st century skills and careers insights.
The Makers Pack features 60+ projects designed to evoke curiosity and inspire career choices in young learners by designing, coding, and making smart devices, autonomous vehicles, rockets, satellites, trains, and many more.
Projects have been created in collaboration with teachers and industry partners to ensure high quality pedagogy and the latest insights into the world of work.
- min 1x Classroom Maker Kit
- min 1x 3D Printer
- Hands-on learning: bring education to life through physical projects that reduce screen time and kinaesthetically stimulate students.
- Engaging education: deliver the Computing and Design & Technology curriculum in a way that gets students excited to keep learning.
- Save time: lesson plans and curriculum links included, making it easy to integrate projects in your scheme of work.
- Flexible delivery: our platform allows for remote or in-person delivery, as well as instructor-based or self-paced.
- Accessible: projects can be used by teachers with no prior coding, design, or STEAM experience.
Features & Elements
- Classroom management tools
- Automatic assessments
- 60+ design, code, electronics, and 3D printing projects
- Lesson plans
- Curriculum links
- Careers spotlights
- Certificates and badges
- Quizzes and assessments
- 3D Models
- Code libraries and snippets
Still debating? To get a taste of the projects, try the Starter Pack for free! 👉
Be the first to find out when the Creators Pack is live and receive 20% off your first month! Sign up below 👇