35+ hours of student engagement without any extra work
For STEM Clubs and Key Stage 3 Students (ages 11+)
Engage your students with creative STEM projects that combine curriculum knowledge with 21st century skills and careers insights.
The Creators Pack features 10 projects designed to evoke curiosity in young learners by creating games, products, apps, characters, and more.
- Engaging education: deliver the Computing and Design & Technology curriculum in a way that gets students excited to keep learning.
- Save time: lesson plans and curriculum links included, making it easy to integrate projects in your scheme of work.
- Flexible delivery: our platform allows for remote or in-person delivery, as well as instructor-based or self-paced.
- Affordable: the Creators Pack does not require any hardware or electronics to complete projects. Access to 3D printers and BBC Micro:bits will enhance projects but are not necessary.
- Accessible: projects can be used by teachers with no prior coding, design, or STEAM experience.
Features & Elements
- Classroom management tools
- Automatic assessments
- 5x design projects
- 5x coding projects
- Lesson plans
- Curriculum links
- Careers spotlights
- Certificates and badges
- Quizzes and assessments
Still debating? To get a taste of the projects, try the Starter Pack for free! 👉
Be the first to find out when the Creators Pack is live and receive 20% off your first month! Sign up below 👇