Classroom Makers Kit
Empower students to create a range of industry-linked, curriculum aligned STEM projects
For STEM Clubs and Key Stages 2 & 3 Students (ages 9+)
The Classroom Makers Kit is ideal to take project-based learning to the next level and engage 9+ year-old students to play, learn, and innovate.
With the kit, you will access 4 ready-made, curriculum aligned projects. But the kit also supports all the projects in our Makers Pack, maximising the return on your investment.
The Classroom Maker Kit is ideal for larger groups of Year 6-7 transition students to learn Block-Based Coding and Python.
Smart Lamp 🔦
Ever wanted to snap your fingers and turn the lights on? What about changing colours based on music? 🎶
Smart Recycling Bin ♻️
‘Is the bin full? Who’s turn is it to take the rubbish out?’ – is something you will never hear again 😎
Smart Pet Feeder 🙊
Make sure no pets go hungry when you leave the house, but watch out for those who try to beat the system 😉
Smart Alarm 🚨
Add a layer of smart security to any area of the house with this simple but clever alarm 🕵️
- Save time. Lesson plans, curriculum links, and assessments are all included. Everything is ready-made to be used out of the box.
- Bring the STEAM curriculum to life and get students excited about your subject.
- Help students gain insights into future careers and see how the curriculum is relevant to the real world (Gatsby Benchmark #4).
- Maximise investment by reusing components and creating a range of other projects.
- Reward your students with certificates and badges generated through our platform
- Coding in MakeBlock & Python
- 3D design in TinkerCAD & Fusion 360
- Creative problem-solving
- Critical thinking
- Design thinking
Features & Elements
- Access to Smart Home Projects includes:
- 2 pathways: Block-Based Coding and Python
- Lesson plans
- AQA, Edexcel, & OCR curriculum links with: Science, Computing, Design & Technology
- Careers spotlights
- Certificates and badges
- Quizzes and assessments
- 3D Models
- Code libraries and snippets
- Kit box includes:
- 10x Micro:bits
- 10x Robotics boards + cases
- 10x Battery packs with 30x AA batteries
- 50x LEDs + cases
- 10x Ultrasonic sensors + cases
- 10x Servo motors + cases
- 100x Alligator clips
- 100x Nuts and screws
- 10x USB cables
- 50x Velcro tapes
- 10x Connector brackets
- 10x Pliers
- 10x Multi-head screwdrivers